D-A Crusher Lubricant™ provides excellent performance in gyratory, cone and jaw crushers. It is also well suited for use in screen gearboxes and bearings requiring EP gear oil lubrication. D-A Crusher Lubricant™ is specially formulated to be compatible with bronze and brass bushings and bearings. It helps limit rust and corrosion plus contains extreme pressure additives for severe service use. D-A Crusher Lubricant™ comes in seven grades to allow selection of the best lubricant for each application during all types of service.
* Click on the arrows to see other packaging sizes.
Crusher Lubricant™ ISO 320
Viscosity profiles meet the full requirements for protection and performance. Always consult your owner’s manual for proper oil viscosity and quality selection guidance.
Available in a wide range of packaging including:
|13032LB||400 Lb Drum|
|13033||330 Gallon Tote|
|13038LB||35 Lb Plastic Pail|
Allis Chalmers gyratory and cone crushers as a circulating lubricant.
Applications calling for:
- AIST (US Steel) 224
- AGMA 9005 E-02
- DIN51517 Part 3
- GM LS-2 EP Gear Oil
- Compatible with bronze and brass bushings and bearings.
- Gearcases and speed reducers requiring EP gear lubricant.
- Hand oiled or drip-fed bearings.
- Jaw crushers and vibrating screen gearboxes and bearings requiring gear oil lubrication.
- Oil lubricated antifriction bearings subject to shock loads.
- Other gyratory and cone crushers as a circulating lubricant.
- Symons gyratory and cone crushers as a circulating lubricant.
- Telsmith gyratory and cone crushers as a circulating lubricant.
- Worm gear sets needing soft-slippery EP lubrication.
For full product details, please click on the provided PDS sheet.