D-A Crusher Lubricant™ provides excellent performance in gyratory, cone and jaw crushers. It is also well suited for use in screen gearboxes and bearings requiring EP gear oil lubrication. D-A Crusher Lubricant™ is specially formulated to be compatible with bronze and brass bushings and bearings. It helps limit rust and corrosion plus contains extreme pressure additives for severe service use. D-A Crusher Lubricant™ comes in seven grades to allow selection of the best lubricant for each application during all types of service.
Viscosity profiles meet the full requirements for protection and performance. Always consult your owner’s manual for proper oil viscosity and quality selection guidance.
Available in a wide range of packaging including:
|13058LB||35 Lb Plastic Pail|
Allis Chalmers gyratory and cone crushers as a circulating lubricant.
Applications calling for:
- AIST (US Steel) 224
- AGMA 9005 E-02
- DIN51517 Part 3
- GM LS-2 EP Gear Oil
- Compatible with bronze and brass bushings and bearings.
- Gearcases and speed reducers requiring EP gear lubricant.
- Hand oiled or drip-fed bearings.
- Jaw crushers and vibrating screen gearboxes and bearings requiring gear oil lubrication.
- Oil lubricated antifriction bearings subject to shock loads.
- Other gyratory and cone crushers as a circulating lubricant.
- Symons gyratory and cone crushers as a circulating lubricant.
- Telsmith gyratory and cone crushers as a circulating lubricant.
- Worm gear sets needing soft-slippery EP lubrication.
For full product details, please click on the provided PDS sheet.