D-A DTL™ (Dirt Tolerant Lubricant) is a low-friction gear oil specifically formulated to limit the damage caused by dirt and water contamination in gear assemblies. It is chemically engineered to offer extended equipment life, reduced maintenance and energy costs and improved operational efficiency.
Viscosity profiles meet the full requirements for protection and performance. Always consult your owner’s manual for proper oil viscosity and quality selection guidance.
Available in a wide range of packaging including:
|14132LB||400 Lb Drum|
|14133||330 Gallon Tote|
|14138LB||35 Lb Plastic Pail|
All applications requiring a GL-5 or MIL-PRF-2105E/J-2360 lubricant including:
- Dana (Spicer) differentials
- Eaton (Fuller) differentials
- Rockwell differentials
- Most automobile and light truck dfferentials, some automotive manual transmissions
- Ross and Saginaw steering systems
- Wheel bearings (oil lubricated)
- Off-highway mobile equipment and industrial machinery requiring an EP gear lubricant
For full product details, please click on the provided PDS sheet.