D-A GearSyn RO™ is a full synthetic, multipurpose rust and oxidation (R&O) inhibited industrial gear lubricant. GearSyn RO™ offers exceptional high temperature stability and excellent low temperature flow when lubricating industrial gear sets and bearings. D-A GearSyn RO™ rapidly separates from water while protecting metal surfaces from rust and corrosion. D-A GearSyn RO™ is extremely durable in severe service. This can result in an opportunity to reduce overall operating costs when compared to usage of mineral oil gear lubricants. Additionally, the D-A GearSyn RO™ formulation is optimized for use in positive displacement blowers, promoting maximum equipment life and minimizing wear. It is able to provide outstanding protection even in demanding operating conditions. D-A GearSyn RO™ can withstand blower discharge temperatures up to 250°F.
Viscosity profiles meet the full requirements for protection and performance. Always consult your owner’s manual for proper oil viscosity and quality selection guidance.
Available in a wide range of packaging including:
- Moderately loaded industrial gears
- Stationary and mobile equipment,antifriction and journal bearings
- Enclosed gearboxes requiring R&O lubricants
- Steel-on-steel and steel-on-bronze fittings
- Circulating oil systems
- Positive Displacement Blowers (ISO 68-220)
Supports the performance requirements of:
- AGMA 9005-E02 (R & O)
- AIST (US Steel) 120
- Cincinnati Machine
- DIN 51515-1 (ISO 68, 100)
- DIN 51524, Parts 1 and 2 (ISO 68-150)