D-A SynSure 2™ synthetic lubricants are transportation industry-oriented gear oils which focus on the critical needs of heavy-duty truck transmissions and differentials. D-A SynSure 2™ provides superior lubricant protection in the most severe service, including sub-arctic to desert conditions. SynSure 2™ is ideal for use in truck transmissions and axles operating in standard drain service or in “out-of-warranty” situations. D-A SynSure 2™ out-performs conventional gear lubricants to promote longer gear life and better equipment operating economy.
* Click on the arrows to see other packaging sizes.
SynSure 2™ Synthetic Gear Oil SAE 80W-140
Viscosity profiles meet the full requirements for protection and performance. Always consult your owner’s manual for proper oil viscosity and quality selection guidance.
Available in a wide range of packaging including:
|14622LB||400 Lb Drum|
|14623||330 Gallon Tote|
|14626LB||120 Lb Quarter Drum|
|14628LB||35 Lb Plastic Pail|
- Heavy duty manual transmissions, axles and final drives requiring API GL-5 & MT-1 performance.
- On-highway light and heavy-duty trucks, buses and vans.
- Off-highway equipment including: construction, mining, quarry applications and agriculture.
- Heavy-duty industrial gear drives including hypoid gears.
- Differentials, final drives, transfer cases and other gear applications where lubricants meeting SAE J2360 (MIL-PRF-2105E), API Service GL-5, EP gear lubricants are recommended.
- Recommended for equipment such as winch reduction gears and crawler vehicle propulsion gear drives that are exposed to severe low temperatures.
- Use as a companion with D-A SynSure 2™ SAE 50 in transmissions for maximum drivetrain life and fuel economy improvement.
For full product details, please click on the provided PDS sheet.