D-A SynSure 2™ synthetic lubricants are transportation industry-oriented gear oils which focus on the critical needs of heavy-duty truck transmissions and differentials. D-A SynSure 2™ provides superior lubricant protection in the most severe service, including sub-arctic to desert conditions. SynSure 2™ is ideal for use in truck transmissions and axles operating in standard drain service or in “out-of-warranty” situations. D-A SynSure 2™ out-performs conventional gear lubricants to promote longer gear life and better equipment operating economy.
Viscosity profiles meet the full requirements for protection and performance. Always consult your owner’s manual for proper oil viscosity and quality selection guidance.
Available in a wide range of packaging including:
|14622LB||400 Lb Drum|
|14623||330 Gallon Tote|
|14626LB||120 Lb Quarter Drum|
|14628LB||35 Lb Plastic Pail|
- Heavy duty manual transmissions, axles and final drives requiring API GL-5 & MT-1 performance.
- On-highway light and heavy-duty trucks, buses and vans.
- Off-highway equipment including: construction, mining, quarry applications and agriculture.
- Heavy-duty industrial gear drives including hypoid gears.
- Differentials, final drives, transfer cases and other gear applications where lubricants meeting SAE J2360 (MIL-PRF-2105E), API Service GL-5, EP gear lubricants are recommended.
- Recommended for equipment such as winch reduction gears and crawler vehicle propulsion gear drives that are exposed to severe low temperatures.
- Use as a companion with D-A SynSure 2™ SAE 50 in transmissions for maximum drivetrain life and fuel economy improvement.
For full product details, please click on the provided PDS sheet.