D-A SynSure™ synthetic lubricants are transportation industry-oriented gear oils which focus on the critical needs of heavy-duty truck axles and differentials. D-A SynSure™ provides superior lubricant protection in the most severe service, including sub-arctic to desert conditions. SynSure™ is ideal for use in truck differentials and axles operating with equipment manufacturer extended warranties in extended drain service. D-A SynSure™ out-performs conventional gear lubricants to promote longer gear life and better equipment operating economy.
SynSure™ Synthetic Gear Oil SAE 80W-140
Viscosity profiles meet the full requirements for protection and performance. Always consult your owner’s manual for proper oil viscosity and quality selection guidance.
Available in a wide range of packaging including:
|14452||55 Gallon Drum|
|14458||5 Gallon Plastic Pail|
- API GL-5 / MT-1
- ArvinMeritor 0-76-B (petroleum)
- 0-80 (synthetic)
- Dana SHAES 429
- International TMS-6816
- Mack GO-J
- MIL-PRF-2105E / SAE J2360
- Heavy duty axles and final drives requiring API GL-5 & MT-1 performance.
- On-highway light and heavy-duty trucks, buses and vans.
- Off-highway equipment including:
construction, mining, quarry applications and agriculture.
- Heavy-duty industrial gear drives including hypoid gears.
- Differentials, final drives, transfer cases and other gear applications where lubricants meeting SAE J2360 (MIL-PRF-2105E), API Service GL-5, EP gear lubricants are recommended.
- Recommended for equipment such as winch reduction gears and crawler vehicle propulsion gear drives that are exposed to severe low temperatures.
- Recommended where extended service intervals and warranties are required.
For full product details, please click on the provided PDS sheet.