D-A SynSure™ synthetic lubricants are transportation industry-oriented gear oils which focus on the critical needs of heavy-duty truck axles and differentials. D-A SynSure™ provides superior lubricant protection in the most severe service, including sub-arctic to desert conditions. SynSure™ is ideal for use in truck differentials and axles operating with equipment manufacturer extended warranties in extended drain service. D-A SynSure™ out-performs conventional gear lubricants to promote longer gear life and better equipment operating economy.
Viscosity profiles meet the full requirements for protection and performance. Always consult your owner’s manual for proper oil viscosity and quality selection guidance.
Available in a wide range of packaging including:
|55 Gallon Drum
|5 Gallon Plastic Pail
- API GL-5 / MT-1
- ArvinMeritor 0-76-B (petroleum)
- 0-80 (synthetic)
- Dana SHAES 429
- International TMS-6816
- Mack GO-J
- MIL-PRF-2105E / SAE J2360
- Heavy duty axles and final drives requiring API GL-5 & MT-1 performance.
- On-highway light and heavy-duty trucks, buses and vans.
- Off-highway equipment including:
construction, mining, quarry applications and agriculture.
- Heavy-duty industrial gear drives including hypoid gears.
- Differentials, final drives, transfer cases and other gear applications where lubricants meeting SAE J2360 (MIL-PRF-2105E), API Service GL-5, EP gear lubricants are recommended.
- Recommended for equipment such as winch reduction gears and crawler vehicle propulsion gear drives that are exposed to severe low temperatures.
- Recommended where extended service intervals and warranties are required.
For full product details, please click on the provided PDS sheet.